There will be no judo classes on Friday November 25, 2016 as the YMCA will be closed for their annual staff dinner. Classes will resume normally the following week.
To help students and parents when making plans throughout the year, below is a list of the important dates througout the year. One date that is to be confirmed is the date of the YMCA annual staff party. This usually takes place around Christmas time on a Friday evening and the YMCA will be closed. We will inform everyone once we have that date.
- Sept 14, 2016 - 1st Day Back After Summer
- Nov 25, 2016 - No Judo classes as the YMCA is closed for their staff holiday dinner
- Dec 16, 2016 - Last class before Christmas break & Club Holiday Dinner
- Jan 11, 2017 - Back to Class after Christmas
- Mar 15 & 17, 2017 - March Break No Classes
- April 14, 2017 - Good Friday No Classes
- June 23, 2017 - Last class before summber break / End of year Club Dinner
- Aug 12, 2017 - Club Picnic
- Sept 13, 2017 - Back to Judo After Summer Break
That's right! We hope everyone had a fun and enjoyable summer and we are set to return to our normal schedule on Wednesday Sept 14th. We're looking forward to seeing some familliar faces as well as lots of new ones.
See you Sept 14th!
The annual end of season Judo Club Dinner is Friday June 24th. Reseverations are for 7pm at the Boston Pizza on Pinebush Rd. (by Wal-mart).
The last official judo classes before summer are Wednesday June 22nd. There will be NO JUDO classes on Friday June 24th as we are heading to Boston Pizza for a differnt kind of fun!
Hope to see you there!